Monday, June 23, 2008

I STARTED SEWING!!

And look what I made!


Here's a tissue holder (Thanks Connie!!)



And here's a couple of crayon rolls. These are actually the 3rd and 4th ones I've made. I love these! They are the perfect gift for younger kids and easy for a beginner like me. On the pattern, she put ric rac in hers and I thought it looked so cute, but I tried and mine was playing peek-a-boo, so I'm gonna wait to do it again. These ones are for Quentons teachers 2 sons.



And for crochet, my Mom wanted me to make a baby bracelet for her fellow teacher who s wife is having a baby over the summer so I did. But when it was done, I thought she should give it to him on something. I have made them before and attached them to cards, but I saw this and thought it was perfect, so here's my "Butler Baby" Its only in diapers be because my mom didn't know the sex of the baby, so he/she is neutral so far. I even put a little bum crack sticking out of his diaper and bellybutton, but did I take pics of that? Of course not! :( grrrr.

No comments: