Thursday, March 6, 2008

Skirt and Vest finished

OK, I got this done for Abby and I do love it, but I have a gap between the waistband and skirt from my foundation ch. Now I don't know what to do! I think if I add anything to it, it would be too much. But then again, I don't like the gap!















So I thought I could weave a ribbon through it, which I will have to buy and try tomorrow, or I could make a chain the same colour as the leash and weave that through.

















But, like I said before, I don't know if its too much. Heres a pic of the outfit with nothing extra.


Well, I'm giving it to her in another week, so maybe you guys can help me out. Leave some comments. I'm gonna go finish that ladybug purse that I started. The boys are all in bed, so I got a few hours to myself. I give myself a bedtime of 11 - 1. Dh always asks me why I don't go to bed when the babies do. Is he crazy?!? Then I NEVER have a minute to myself. This is MY time...baby free, and I like it! Not saying that I don't like my time with the boys, but I can definitely tell you that I can't wait till warmer weather when we can go out ll day, every day. I'm not a cold weather person, they do go out, but not for long spurts. Next year will bea easier when the baby will be almost 3. Then we can go tobagganning, maybe skating......all that fun stuff. They're all just too little now. Anyways, back to my time! BYE.

No comments: