Friday, February 29, 2008

Love this camo!

Its my friend Kellys birthday and she loves pink, so I wanted to make her something in pink, but didn't have enough time for an afghan, so, first I searched for a pattern. I found 2 I really liked and thought she would too.


The City Girl Cap




and Chic on the Halfshell




Next, I needed the perfect pink. I wanted a hot pink colour, but I couldn't find anything but baby pink or a darker pink. Then I found the pink camo by Bernat. I love it! I love how it looks, its so soft, and very easy to wok with and I'm not even a fan of pink!! Anyways, both patterns were so easy to work up. And I love the results. I hope she likes them too. The hat took me a couple of days to make, and the purse took me only a couple of hours. The hat took longer only because I got no breaks in the past few days.


Well, heres the pics.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic! Great job!!

mama24boyz said...

Thank you very much! :)