Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wanting More...

OK, so I really need to get this baby blanket done and I really do want to, but I just can't seem to keep my concentration on it. My mind keeps wandering to what I can make next and I really have to have this done in about 2 weeks. Its already project # 5...maybe 6...how many more do I need at a time? Never too many I guess, lol. I am getting it done though, but I can only get a few rows in at a time. Anyways, on another note, I do have some ideas that I can maybe make up that I think would be just too cute. I need to make somethig for a 10 yo girl, but can't really find anyhting I like out there, so I'm gonna see what I can come up with. I think I'll go draw out some things and get back to a few more rows of that blanket!

Bye for now!

No comments: