Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?!?!?!

OK, I think I am obsessed with American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance. Probably because I can't do neither!! lol. But, after watching tonights show, I DON"T WANNA WATCH ANYMORE!!!! I cannot believe that they cut Jamar!!! They kept his best friend, cuz hes amazing, but hes equally as good!! And what makes it worse is that they put through that Nick/Norman whatever and The Nathaniel kid and that freaking extremely annoying Tatiana!! This is absurd!! Anyone else agree with me? Jamar has more talent than most of the people they put through. But I did get afew faves through too, it wasn't a total waste!

2 comments:

Sommer said...

I agree! I was so upset when i watched it too!!! AHHHHHHH

Unknown said...

I completely agree! I hate Tatiana so much!