Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Spongy Set Ready


OK, I lied, the Spongy Set is now available for sale in my Etsy shop. Please stop in for a look! Maybe some inspiration? Hey, who doesn't need a last minute xmas gift that you want to make yourself! Available in all sizes from tiny to x-large!


Speaking of xmas, I found this for advent calendars. Now, I love these and my Mom gave me a super adorable one a few years ago when I only had 1 boy(that very quickly turned into 4 when I had the twins and the baby 19 months later!!!) Anyways, now its not big enough for all 4 AND the younger ones really want to do this now too. And I don't want a bunch of $$store stuff everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the $$ store, just not their toys. They're crap!, Soooooo....I found this and its such a great idea. Those moms with multiple children, scratch that, even if you have ONE kid, this would be great! Check it out!!!

OH!!! Also, for all you knit and crochet freaks (LIKE ME!!) out there. I saw this link on a forum I belong to. Looks like fun!!

No comments: