Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MORE PATTERNS

I did it again.

Patterns for these hats are available at my Etsy shop!

This pumpkin hat fits bigger than the free one. Its also fuller and more realistic.



I am also having tested this right now. To be available soon. Hes my Roly Poly Reaper. I don't think hes too scary though, since my 2 yo keeps asking if he can kiss him!! He comes complete with a crocheted scythe.


And, most important, I got to test for PEGGYTOES!!! If you haven't seen her work, you NEED to, I absolutely love her stuff. She is so talented. This one is Ohree the Orangutan


She gives detailed instructions on how to make each monkey.

You can find her free patterns here

and her Etsy shop here. I have to say she is one of the best designers around.

2 comments:

T. said...

OMG the reaper is too cute! Your work is gorgeous :)

mama24boyz said...

Thank you!